Pokemon Evolution & Legacy And Pokemon Moonlight & Stardust
Based in the region of Konnu, Pokemon Evolution And Legacy (ELMS) will be an epic adventure including the misdemeandours of Teams Galactic, Terra, Magma & Aqua, many playable characters such as James, Alice & Prof. Bonsai, and an extensive list of evolutions of all your old favourites. Team Galactic are planning to disrupt the Space-Time Continuum, Team Terra's planning plant domination, Team Magma's trying to recreate Pangaea, Team Aqua's trying to plunge Konnu into a 2nd Atlantis and only you and your sidekicks can stop them! To keep your strengths up 10 gyms and 5 members of the Pokemon League await you. Conquer Cyrus, the celestially named Commanders, Galaxia, Terry, Terri, Maxie & Archie to banish any further wrongdoings or calamities. Above all, assist Prof. Bonsai in her evolutionary item quest, complete the Pokedex, and become the Pokemon Master! Begin your quest with your very own Starter Pokemon and raise it to help overcome the obstacles and challenges of ELMS. Alongside you in this quest are your partner, 3 rivals, and a whole supporting cast. You can prevail from the challenges that arise in this journey. Befriend the creatures of Konnu. Be victorious in this quest.
- Vivien, Dragon Type, Malaba Town,
Blast Badge, Allows use of Rock Smash
- Flora, Grass Type, Yuminak Town,
Sward Badge, Allows use of Cut
- Simon, Psychic Type, Corona Village,
Mirror Badge, Allows use of Fly
- Mark, Dark Type, Molotov Metropolis,
Woe Badge, Allows use of Strength
- Marina, Water Type, Suncrest City,
Shell Badge, Allows use of Surf
- Tori, Poison Type, Onnolex City,
Virulent Badge, Allows use of Flash
- "The Rocker", Electric & Rock Type, Kendrix City,
Banjo Badge, Allows use of Dive
- Fantina, Ghost Type, Typhoon Bay,
Relic Badge, Allows use of Waterfall
- Lichi, Bug Type, Fuggucci Cave City,
Vespiary Badge, Allows use of Whirlpool
- Missi, Normal Type, Avolane Town,
Infinity Badge, Allows use of Rock Climb
NOTE: To use DEFOG, you need the Fog, Mist & Haze Scrolls
- Leon, Eon Type
- Jeff, Music Type
- Eliza, Cyber Type
- Patrick, Poke Type
- Blair, Flying Type
- Olan & Aquila
- Frenzil & Alice
- Syke & Mara
- Powell & Mindy
- Luke & Kayla
- Horace & Natalie
SAMPLE NEW POKEMON:
STARRAY - WATER/PSYCHIC,
CODACHI - ELECTRIC/GROUND,
SHUKRENT - BUG/ROCK,
POLIPULATE - WATER/PSYCHIC,
PIDGEOS - NORMAL/FLYING,
TORKITE - FIRE/ROCK,
MAWFAN - STEEL/NORMAL,
CARNHARK - WATER/DARK,
ROSINA - GRASS,
XIN-TU - PSYCHIC/FLYING,
CHINGLE - PSYCHIC/GHOST,
MYSMISTIC - GHOST,
KRUELKROW - DARK/FLYING,
SILALIS - FIRE/FIGHTING,
UNLIK'LY - FIGHTING/FLYING,
KAPP'N - WATER/FLYING
SAMPLE LEGENDARY POKEMON:
PANDAURA - DARK/GHOST,
REGIGNITE - FIRE,
EUPHRA - PSYCHIC
SAMPLE PSEUDO-LEGENDARY POKEMON:
GEOGAN - ROCK,
GEOGANOK - ROCK/DRAGON,
GEOGRONAK - ROCK/DRAGON
I can't reveal to much so thanks for reading! Yours Truly, Gym Leader J
You need to know the freebies in this game! They are:
- A Gyarados named Pulseman (Suncrest City),
- A Rhyperior named Blast Box (Pokemon League),
- A Tropius named Lief (Kurt's House),
- A Ninetales named Foxfire (Mt. Magma),
- A Carnivine named Carnage (Love Gardens Island, Battlers Ocean),
- A Pikachu named Speedo (Port Island),
- A Milotic named Aquila (Grand Oceania Whirlpools).
Once again, thanks for reading! I'll try my best for pictures next time!
Gym Leader J
(10th/10th) Me again! Sorry; I couldn't get pictures.
Well anyway, I'm going to tell you some characters from previous official generations that are making comebacks in Pokemon ELMS. They are:
- As previously mentioned, most of the villainous teams,
- Fantina & Lucian, a now happily married couple with a son Yomi,
- Dome Ace Tucker of Hoenn's Battle Frontier, who has been found to be Lucian's brother and thus, Yomi's uncle.
- Pike Queen Lucy, also from the Hoenn Battle Frontier, who is waiting for a challenge at the Battler's Ocean.
I'm sorry that this isn't much but I can only reveal so much, so...
Once again thanks!
Gym Leader J...
Some old Pokemon are specially coming back. They have odd references. Here they are:
- Neon Forme
- Dialga & Palkia
- Primal Formes
- (Incorporations of their old Formes; Wings on West Forme, Spikes on East Forme)
- Titan Forme
- The symbols are Alpha, Beta, Delta & Pi.
And that's about it. Oh, and by the way, Team Terra which has been previously mentioned, is in no way a copy or imitation of the existing Team Terra intent on using the Nightmare Pokemon (Look them up!). This is entirely a strange situation; I had no idea that another fanon Team Terra existed, besides, my Team Terra uses Grass-, Ground- & Rock- types, not Dark- types.
Bye For Now, Not Forever
Gym Leader J
I've decided to get rid of Teams Aqua & Magma from my game and include Team Dwosah, users of Shadow Pokemon!
If Team Terra isn't enough of a challenge to you, just wait for Team Dwosah!
Team Dwosah consists of;
- They use Hoenn Shadow Pokemon,
- They use Johto Shadow Pokemon,
- Boss Dwayne
- He uses Kanto Shadow Pokemon (including Shadow Mew & Shadow Mewtwo!).
Team Terra consists of;
- They use Seedot, Shroomish, Cacnea, Carnivine, Tangela, Oddish, Bellsprout, Budew, Roselia, Snover, Paras, Lotad, Lileep & Anorith,
- They use Nuzleaf, Breloom, Cacturne, Carnivine, Tangrowth, Gloom, Weepinbell, Roselia, Roserade, Abomasnow, Parasect, Lombre, Cradily & Armaldo,
- Bosses Terri & Terry
- They use ???
Once again, thanks for reading!
Gym Leader J