Pokémon Hematite Dark and Pokémon Quartz Light are upcoming fan-made games made by Creatoroflocalcartoons.
Pokemon Hematite Dark and Quartz Light
Number of New Pokemon
The game takes place in the Orono Region, a region in the farthest corner of the world. In Hematite Dark, you start out your journey in Quartz Town, whereas in Quartz Light, you start your journey in Hematite City. The playabe heroes in the game are named Ashlynn and Brent, who are best friends that live next door to each other. They recieve their very first Pokémon, Leafly, Flarefy or Novray, from Professor Ginger Maple, who also gives them the Orono Pokédex, in an effort to study the Pokémon of the Orono Region. The heroes battle Gym Leaders and earn Gym Badges, and after achieving eight of them they are able to enter the Orono League, and challenge the Elite 4, and then even the Orono Champions. They do this all while battling the evasive and powerful criminals, Team Amber.
Orono is a region of mystery, as it is secluded from the rest of the world, much like the Sinnoh Region. There are temples, mountains, coastlines and cities, as well as people and Pokémon who work hand-in-hand to achieve certain goals. However, the future of Orono is in the balance. The powers of light and dark are trying to defeat one another. The cause is two Pokémon, Cresselia and Darkrai, who are trying to end the war that was waged at the beginning of time. The player must stop the battle, before Orono, and possibly the entire world, is destroyed.
There are new types of Pokémon added into these games.
- Light Type- Pokémon that are strong against Dark Types, and weak to Steel and Ground Types.
Here is a link to the Orono Pokédex:
The Orono Region is divided into quadrants, Northern Orono, Southern Orono, Eastern Orono and Western Orono. Each quadrant has different people, places and Pokémon not found anywhere else!
Northern Orono Pokedex
Southern Orono Pokedex
Eastern Orono Pokedex
- Mime, Jr.
- Mr. Mime
- More will be added....
Hematite City Gym (Only in Quartz Light)
- Leader: Gregory
- Type: Dark
- Badge: Obsidian Badge
- Pokémon on Team:
- Sabler (Male, Level 10)
- Mothma (Female, Level 11)
- (Before Battle)- "Oh! Hey! I'm Gregory, the Hematite City Gym Leader. I specialize in dark-types, so you better watch out! Trust me, I won't hold back!"
- (After Battle)- "Whoa! I really didn't hold back, but you...you're strong! I guess Gym Leaders must learn to be defeated, and to take it with pride, so I guess I'm proud to have fallen to you. Hey, here's this. Maybe you can use it to your advantage.)
- (After Badge Is Given)- "That's the Obsidian Badge. It enables Pokemon up to Level 30 to obey you in battle. It also increases effectiveness of dark type moves. Also, take this."
- (After HM01 is received)- "That's a hidden machine. It contains the move Cut, which you can teach to one of your Pokemon. Cut can be used outside of battle, too! You can cut down small trees that are blocking your path! Oh, also, one of your friends stopped by here earlier. They said that you need to get to Retrats Town now! It's an emergency!"
- (After you have beaten the game, you may have a rematch with Gregory.)
- Pokémon on Team (Rematch):
- Sableye (Male, Level 55)
- Mothmarch (Female, Level 55)
- Houndoom (Male, Level 55)
- Kroskare (Female, Level 55)
- Liepard (Female, Level 55)
- Raspdon (Male, Level 55)
- Speech (After Game is Beaten)
- (Before Rematch)- "Oh! You back for more?!"
- (After Rematch)- "Beaten once and now beaten twice! Great job! You and your Pokemon seem to have formed a strong bond throughout the course of your journey!"
Quartz Town Gym (Only in Hematite Dark)
- Leader: Leslie
- Type: Light
- Badge: Angel Badge
- Pokémon on Team:
- Anjrelic (Female, Level 10)
- Happiny (Female, Level 11)
- (Before Battle)- "Hi there! You must be the challenger I've been hearing about! Well, my name is Leslie! I'm the Quartz Town Gym Leader! My Pokemon specialty is Light Types, so prepare to be rocked and rolled!"
- (After Battle)- "Oh my! What a strong Trainer, you are! I'm so happy for you! Here, you must take this, I insist!"
- (After Badge is Given)- "That there is what I call the Angel Badge! It enables Pokemon up to Level 30 to obey you in and out of battle! And if you just so happen to have some Light Type Pokemon on your team, it increases the efectiveness of their moves in battle! Also, here, have this."
- (After HM01 is received)- " That's a hidden machine, those hold moves that you can teach to your Pokemon. This specific one holds Cut, which you can teach to a Pokemon, enabling you to deal some damage in battle, and cut down small trees that block your path out of battle! Well, that's all from me, but someone did contact me right before you came to challenge me. Your friend, I believe (his or her) name is (Ashlynn or Brent), they said that you need to go to Retrats Town immediately! Bye!"
- (After you have beaten the game, you may have a rematch with Leslie.)
- Pokémon on Team (Rematch):
- Anjrelicaa (Female, Level 55)
- Blissey (Female, Level 55)
- Siwren (Female, Level 55)
- Lankey (Male, Level 55)
- Evanjlic (Female, Level 55)
- Mustarna (Male, Level 55)
- Speech (After Game is Beaten):
- (Before Rematch)- '"Hi! Are you back to have another battle?"
- (After Rematch)- "Wow! You really are tough! Good job!"
You can challenge any member of the Elite Four to an unlimiited number of rematches, but their Pokémon will remain the same.
- Name: Thalia
- Type: Fairy
- Badge: None
- Location: Orono League
- Pokémon on Team:
- Florges (Female, Level 50)
- Poofiair (Female, Level 50)
- Granbull (Female, Level 50)
- Togekiss (Female, Level 50)
- Bellove (Female, Level 50)
- Cornsweet (Female, Level 50)
- (Before Battle)- "Well, well, well! You've made it all the way here! I suppose that means that you're ready to challenge me, for real this time, I mean."
- (After Battle)- "I have no shame in losing, after all, you are a talented Pokemon Trainer! I can see the genuine love you have for your Pokemon! It fills my heart with joy to know that you have such a great bond. Good luck!"
More will be added...
These are characters that play roles in the story that are crucial, but not part of the main storyline. You can battle many of them, and trade Pokémon with some of them.
Gilligan is a fisherman located in Retrats Town. He owns the marina and tells the player that if they can beat three Gym Leaders that they can use his boat to get to Fellunder Town and Route C. Gilligan can be found inside the boating office, where you can ask him to ferry you across. Sometimes, he give you a trade offer.
Gilligan's Speech: "Hey there! Mind trading me a Magikarp for this here Weedsea?"
If you give Gilligan a Magikarp, he will trade you a Level 15 Weedsea nicknamed 'Hula'.
Gilligan's Speech: "Ahoy! Youngster, would you care to trade a Frifish for my Tauros?"
If you give Gilligan a Frifish, he will trade you a Level 20 Tauros nicknamed 'Stompy'.
3rd and Final Trade
Gilligan's Speech: "Well, if it isn't you! I have another deal for you, would you like to trade me a Luvdisc for a Clamperl?"
If you give Gilligan a Luvdisc, he will trade you a Level 20 Clamperl nicknamed 'Glimmer'.
After All Trades
If you trade three times with Gilligan, he will challenge you to a Pokémon battle after you have beaten five Gym Leaders.
Gilligan's Speech Before Battle: "I've been takin' really good care of those Pokemon you traded me!"
- Pokémon on Team:
- Triphish (Gender Varies, Level 35)
- Romanisc (Gender Varies, Level 36)
- Gyarados (Gender Varies, Level 38)
Gilligan's Speech After Battle: "You have beaten me, but I am not shaken! I will continue to raise your Pokemon to their greatest!"
More will be added...
Towns and Cities
Quartz Town (Hematite Dark)
Quartz Town is an area that can only be found in Pokémon Hematite Dark Version. It is where, (if you have the proper game), you start out on your Pokémon journey. It's also where you meet your rival, either Ashlynn or Brent, and also where you receive your first Pokémon from Professor Maple. You receive either Leafly, Flarefy or Novray from the Professor, and you have your first battle in the lab with your rival, who receives the Pokémon with a type-advantage, and is initially stronger than your own Pokémon. After the battle, you are asked by Professor Maple to complete and fill the Pokédex for her, to which you have to say yes. Then, you return to your home to retrieve the Running Shoes from your mother, who tells you to be careful on your journey. Then, after some training on the first routes, you return to Quartz Town to face Leslie, the Light-type Gym Leader.
Hematite City (Quartz Light)
Hematite City is an area that can only be found in Pokémon Quartz Light Version. It is where, (if you have the proper game), you start out on your Pokémon journey. It's also where you rival, either Ashlynn or Brent, and also where you receive your first Pokémon from Professor Maple. You receive either Leafly, Flarefy or Novray from the Professor, and you have your first battle in the lab with your rival, who receives the Pokémon with a type-advantage, and is initially stronger than your own Pokémon. After the battle, you are asked by Professor Maple to complete and fill the Pokédex for her, to which you have to say yes. Then, you return to your home to retrieve the Running Shoes from your mother, who tells you to be careful on your journey. Then, after some training on the first routes, you return to Hematite City to face Gregory, the Dark-type Gym Leader.
Retrats Town is the town that is connected to your starting town or city by Route W. In Retrats, you meet Priscilla , another girl who has just started out on her very own Pokémon journey. Priscilla receives the Pokémon that you and your partner did not choose back at the lab, which means your own Pokémon should have a type-advantage over it. You help Priscilla find the Pokémon Center in Retrats, and then you encounter a strange-looking man blocking the entrance. Out of seemingly nowhere, another man comes up to the Pokémon Center, and describes the pair as Team Amber, a team of people who will stop at nothing to be the richest organization in the world. You and Priscilla are engaged in a double-battle against the funny-looking duo, and beat them. Then, the thugs run off, and you are allowed into the Pokémon Center. After a tour given by your new friend, she gives you 6 Pokéballs, and gives you a tutorial on how to catch one. Priscilla adds a Quadrail to her team afterward, and asks you for a battle. You can decline her offer, and no matter what she heads for Route V. Your rival shows up and asks you if the Team Amber goons blocking the Pokémon Center are gone, and then they scurry off.
After this, Ashlynn or Brent appears and you battle each other. You do not have to win the battle to proceed with the game. After this, your rival gives you the Town Map, which you can use to find your way around Orono. They claim that they had forgotten to give it to you earlier, and that was why it was so important to meet-up there.
Harland City is connected to Retrats Town by both the Elecruise Bridge and Route V. It is a large city filled with businesses and shops, a Dojo, and even the Harland City Amusement Park. When you try to walk into Route U, a outrageously brightly colored man will stop you. He claims to be the Master Illusionist, and begs for your help. On his way into town, the Master Illusionist dropped his Master Illusionist's Crystal, which he uses to entertain people at a club downtown. The crystal shattered and the wind carried off the four shards to different parts of the city. You can try to decline his offer to help, but in order to proceed, you have to help him. After the four shards are found and returned to the Master Illusionist, he will thank you and reward you with a Sleeping Syrum. Then, he challenges you to a battle. After the Master Illusionist is beaten, he allows you to pass through to Route U. He also gives you the crystal, thinking you to be more deserving of it than he is. You also encounter the Gym Leader of the next town over, Evan , who insists you check out the Pokemoun outbreak on Route U, and then challenge him to a Gym Battle.
More will be added...
Previous Generation Pokemon Type Changes and Evolution Changes
- Happiny is now Light and Normal Type.
- Chansey is now Light and Normal Type.
- Blissey is now Light Type.
- Munna is now Psychic and Light Type.
- Musharna is now Psychic and Light Type.
- However, both Munna and Musharna, as well as their final evolution can use Fairy Type moves.
- Vulpix is now Fire and Light Type.
- Ninetales is now Fire and Light Type.
- Ninetales can use Ghost Type moves.
- Ponyta is now Fire and Light Type.
- Rapidash is now Fire and Light Type.
- Though Drowzee remains a pure Psychic Type, Hypno can now use Dark Type moves.
- Togepi is now Fairy and Light Type.
- Togetic is now Fairy and Light Type.
- Togekiss is now Fairy and Light Type.
- Bellossom is now Grass and Light Type.
- Eevee can now evolve into three other Pokémon:
- Metaleon if given a Steel Shard.
- Nimbeon if taken inside the Cloud Kingdom.
- Gostleon if given the Mysterious Goo.
- Smoochum can now use Fairy Type moves.
- Jynx can now use Fairy Type moves.
- Jynx can now evolve into Glachess at Level 45.
- Glachess can also use Fairy Type moves.
- Rattata can now evolve into either Raticate or Ratatac at Level 25, its evolution is random.
- Musharna can now evolve into Mustarna if given the Dream Pearl.
- Wynaut can now use Dark Type moves.
- Wobbuffet can now use Dark Type moves.
- Dunsparce can now evolve into Dunegon at Level 34.
- Sparkby can evolve into Voltorb at Level 15.
- Facepom can evolve into Aipom at Level 15.
- Though Teddiursa remains a pure Normal Type, Ursaring is now a Normal and Dark Type.
- Haunter can now evolve into either Gengar or Gargeng through trade, and its evolution is random.
- Though Wurmple remains a Bug Type, Silcoon, Cascoon and Beautifly are now Bug and Fairy Types.
- If you have a Nosepass, Woobat, Aipom and Voltorb in your team, they will evolve into Totum.
- Skitty and Delcatty are now both Normal and Light Type.
- Luvdisc now has two evolution options. It will evolve into Romanisc if shown happiness during the day, and Dystisc if shows neglect during the night.
- Pankey can evolve into Pansear, Panpour or Pansage if given a Fire Stone, a Water Stone or Leaf Stone. It will also evolve into Lankey or Dankey if given a Light or Dark Stone.
- Pankey and Tyrogue are tied for the second most evolution possibilities.
- Tyrogue now has two other evolution possibilities. It can evolve into Hitmonsumo if taken to the Dojo in Harland City, and into Hitmondark if taken to the Dojo in Evanesce Town.
- There is now only one Pokémon with three Types, being Jirachi, who is now a Steel/Psychic/Light Type.
- Kricketot and Kricketune are now Bug and Fairy Types.
- Mr. Mime can now evolve into Mastermime if given the Master Illusionist's Crystal.
- Spiritomb is now a Ghost and Dark Type.
- Cresselia is now a Psychic/Fairy Type.
- Shaymin can now use Light Type moves.
- Piranaw can evolve into Basculin (Red or Blue, random evolution) at Level 14.
- Petilil and Liligant are now Grass/Light Types.
- Beheeyem can now use Dark Type moves.
- Meowstic can use Dark Type moves.
- Amaura can now use Light and Fairy Type moves.
- Aurorus can now use Light and Fairy Type moves.
- Noibat and Noivern are now capable of using Dark Type moves.
- Weezing can now evolve into Choaking if it is given the King's Crown.
- Pincy can evolve into Pinsir at Level 12.
- Beacross can evolve into Heracross at Level 12.
- Mawar can evolve into Mawile at Level 12.
- Audiner can evolve into Audino if given a Soothe Bell.
- Muk can now evolve into Pollutar if given the Toxic Pearl.
- Sabler can evolve into Sableye at Level 28.
- Molty can evolve into Moltres if it is placed on the pillar inside the Magma Cavern.
- Zapdy can evolve into Zapdos if it is placed on the pillar inside Thunder Castle.
- Arctchic can evolve into Articuno if it is placed on the pillar inside the Frozen Tunnel.
- As of January 10, 2014, the concept of the Sound and Cosmic Type Pokémon has been scrapped.
- Totum is the first Pokémon where it takes four other Pokémon to create it.
- Orono is based off of many different countries from around the world.