There are 10 new types of PokeBalls in Pokemon Genesis, all created by the Ghost Noctowl corporation.
- Ultra Ball(Beta Version): Increases friendship of Pokemon holding it, but has less chances of catching Pokemon than a Poke Ball.
- Cyber Ball: Has a high chance of catching Porygon, Porygon2, PorygonZ, Castform, and Rotom, but a low chance of catching other Pokemon.
- Spinner Ball: Increases the Speed of the Pokemon caught.
- Inferno Ball: Inflicts the caught Pokemon with the Burn Condition.
- Solitude Ball: Has a high chance of catching a single-type Pokemon.
- Multiplier Ball: Chances of catching increase for every other Pokemon you have caught using a Multiplier Ball.
- End Ball: Can catch opponent's Pokemon, but has a .000001% chance of doing so.
- Fake Master Ball: A PokeBall used by Team Enigma. Has the same rate of catching Pokemon as a PokeBall.
- Balance Ball: Heals the caught Pokemon and increases all of its stats to be at the same level as the highest stat.
- Sacred Master Ball: See article.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.